On the 22nd, Son Seung-won posted a picture with “laonhaze” on his Instagram. In the public picture, Son Seung-won was wearing a mask and a hat and arms folded.
Four hours later, he posted a picture taken with a woman and said, “I’m so sorry. I really missed it.”
Son Seung-won was indicted on December 26, 2018, at 4:20 am on charges of fleeing and crashing his car while driving unlicensed in Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. At that time, Son Seung-won’s blood alcohol level was 0.206%. Son Seung-won had already been revoked on November 18 due to another drinking accident in August 2018.
He was sentenced to 1 year and 6 months in prison in the first instance. Son Seung-won and the prosecution appealed against the ruling, but the second trial sentenced Son Seung-won to a sentence of one year and six months. As a result, Son Seung-won was also exempt from military service.
In the news of Son Seung-won’s current status, fans cheered him with comments such as “It’s okay” and “He was in trouble” On the other hand, he pointed out the lack of time for self-sufficiency. The netizens said, “Are you commemorating the release?”
Compare to when Son Seung-won started social media, the number of followers decreased dramatically. The number of followers fell from 160,000 to 146,000.