Private Life and 18 Again, which had been discontinued in the aftermath of the spread of COVID-19, continue to be the topics for discussion before their first broadcast. The confirmed number of cases delayed the production by one week.

An official from JTBC told NewsN on September 4 that the new Wednesday-Thursday drama Private Life is resuming its shooting sessions, saying, “We are proceeding with shooting as much as possible while following the quarantine guidelines.”

Earlier, on August 20, the production halted after the virus infected certain persons.

As the COVID-19 situation became serious, JTBC announced on August 21 that it has temporarily suspended the shooting of a total of six dramas scheduled to be produced, including Private Life. Other titles include 18 Again, More Than Friends, Run On, Live On, and All of Us are Dead. It was a measure to ensure the health and safety of all personnel in the field and to comply with the government’s extended distancing guidelines.

As the filming was stopped, the schedule also changed. Private Life was initially scheduled to air on the 16th.

Filming for the new Monday-Tuesday drama 18 Again, which was scheduled to be aired for the first time on the 7th, has also resumed, but the specific process is under discussion. An official said, “18 Again is scheduled to be organized in September.”

Share your vote!


How do you feel about this post?
  • Fascinated
  • Happy
  • Sad
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Afraid

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here